The aims of the practice are to:-
- Provide the utmost benefit to the Client with respect to use, purpose, ease of construction and economy.
- Assist the design team and project team fully by managing the design interface seamlessly within the projects objectives.
- Continually improve towards the delivery of service excellence and value to the Client.
- Ensure that the Client is entirely happy with the service offered and will not hesitate to procure the services of the practice on future projects.
- Work within a culture of trust loyalty and respect.
- Monitor, review and improve its performance in all aspects of the business.
- Develop individual skills by training staff and recognising achievement.
- Exceed statutory regulations and requirements.
- Consider its environmental responsibility and minimise waste.