At Yendalls we pride ourselves in achieving the highest standards whilst nurturing long-standing Client relationships that has resulted in the continued success of the business. Its experienced staff embrace the rigorous requirements of each individual Client and ensure that their needs are understood, interpreted and developed into effective design solutions that are safe, of the quality expected, on programme and to budget.
We are dedicated to our staff maintaining a culture of self development, trustworthiness and self motivation whilst ensuring that our Client has the assurance that our work will not be compromised by out-sourcing or sub-contracting any elements of our professional services at any stage that include the following:-.
- Assisting the Client and Architect with Conceptual Design
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders and consideration of alternative solutions with value engineering.
- Detailed design in the major structural materials including steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, timber and aluminium.
- Detailed design of all types of building structure for new build and refurbishment.
- Preparation of project drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Site inspections and appraisals.
- Structural surveys and assessments.